[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[p2-dev] Defining the naming rules for downloaded bundles
- From: "Yousouf, Shenol" <s.yousouf@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:19:06 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcsNZXPltN96gp/eR+2oDKNo8y/2fwAAHzNgAAAjXbA=
- Thread-topic: Defining the naming rules for downloaded bundles
I am using the p2 director to install a set of bundles but I’d like to define some general rules how their file names are formed after fetching the jar files from the repository. For example, org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.1.0.v20100507.jar from the p2
repository must be downloaded as org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.jar, i.e. the version substring in the file name should be removed. Is there a user-friendly way to do it ?
I noticed that there is a section for the naming rules defined in artifact.xml + fields with a similar purpose in org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.artifact.repository.simple.SimpleArtifactRepository class which makes me think that there should be a way
to override the default mapping rules from the outside.
Thanks and regards,