Re: Fw: [p2-dev] Failed to run the product build

If you are running product builds (productBuild.xml) and you want the launchers thenĀ  you
1. must set your config specs to include the platforms you want to bulid for (win32, win32, x86 for example).
2. Ensure that the delta pack (or at least the exe feature and launcher fragments) are on your pluinPath

I usually just point pluginPath to the root of the delta pack.

For reasons that Andrew can explain, you can't put the delta pack in the dropins (or on any update site).

cheers,
ian