Re: [p2-dev] p2 forum

I (or perhaps my news client), could not find a newsgroup for p2. I thought all forums where also newsgroups...

- henrik

10 jun 2010 kl. 19.47 skrev Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx>:

But you posted the first message back in July 2009 ;-)

It is interesting, because we (developers) seem to be using the equinox newsgroup/forum for p2 questions currently. I suggest we try to steer folks to using the p2 forum since there are a large number of p2 questions in the equinox forum to justify a p2 dedicated forum. But in the mean time p2 developers should continue to monitor the equinox forum for p2 questions as well.

Tom

<graycol.gif>John Arthorne ---06/10/2010 12:41:54 PM---I just discovered today that p2 has its own newsgroup/forum. Judging from the almost complete lack of replies to any questions

<ecblank.gif>
From:
<ecblank.gif>
John Arthorne <arthorne.eclipse@xxxxxxxxx>
<ecblank.gif>
To:
<ecblank.gif>
<ecblank.gif>
Date:
<ecblank.gif>
06/10/2010 12:41 PM
<ecblank.gif>
Subject:
<ecblank.gif>
[p2-dev] p2 forum

I just discovered today that p2 has its own newsgroup/forum. Judging from the almost complete lack of replies to any questions there, it looks like most of the rest of the p2 developers haven't heard of it either. Anyway, here is the link for anyone interested:

http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=32&

John