[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [p2-dev] Disabling apply now
- From: Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 11:09:34 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=NrwCMRWY3mynwTu5MXQT/gJtjH/LRNNJMoYS5Ea0Ot8T3f9PS4V4Opda9a4//+Brqy /c0n+kdRJlKVcGre1WFW1RIR2V99dLJK0ba3ce6C+vuQIhy2RmBOZ0DiDyD0qPSl+IzU JgBeIV8yFLWp+3lfK0ru8KQKcGVawhROMD4Ws=
On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 11:03 AM, Ian Bull <irbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A few questions:
1. What's involved with this change? ÂIt seems like it could / should be a profile property (profile.dynamic), but I don't know if we're that awesome :-).
It would be a one line change in org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.ui.sdk.SDKPolicy... setting the restart policy to RESTART_POLICY_PROMPT.
We ship with a default policy in the SDK that many people inherit when they start building IDEs on top of Eclipse.
+1 860 839 2465