[p2-dev] Query a Metadata repository for OS specific IUs and wildcards on queries

Hi,

     I need to query a metadata repository that contains InstallableUnits with osgi.os filter configured.
     I tried 'select(x|x.filter ~= filter($0)) ' ,without success. Can someone give me an advice on how to query using filter?

     I also tried to use wildcards on queries, in order to query for all IUs with a given string on its ID, like "select(x | x.id == *.string1.*)". The query didn't work. Is there a way to use wildcards on queries?

Thanks.
--
Pablo

Back to the top