[p2-dev] Update of my RCP app

Hello,

last week I posted a question, that nobody answered sadly :) I'll give it another try today and I really hopeĀ  that someone can give me a hint. I try to Update my product with an UpdateOperation, and when I ask it to resolveĀ  p2 says that the old and the new version cannot be installed at the same time.

I build the product and the repo with pde build as suggested by the examples provided.

The only thing I have different from the example is that I perfom a query against the repo before that, but I guess that shouldn't have any impact on the resolve ?

Can anyone give me at least a hint what might be wrong with my setup ? That would be really appreciated.

Thanks, Thomas

Back to the top