Re: [p2-dev] License approval

On 05/25/2010 08:17 PM, Pascal Rapicault wrote:
There may be a bug. Did you see if the license was exactly the same than the one that you had already accepted?
But I don't accept a license when I install the IDE. I just download and unzip :-)

My question is more about the general practice then an attempt to highlight a bug. I.e. do we have any code in place that will detect that what's being installed in fact is EPL'ed and therefore doesn't need to be accepted? If we don't. Wouldn't it be a good idea to have that?

- thomas

Back to the top