Re: [p2-dev] Follow up: Updating to a certain version

Hi, Thomas.
Perhaps the ds bundle isn't being started (whereas it is being started in the launch config).
I'll look into this part of it as part of polishing the example for 3.6. I know I've built and run this example for an EclipseCon demo, but not since...
I'll look into this while also looking at other bugs in this area.
You might want to cc: yourself to bug 282333 as that's where I'll be revisiting this example.

susan

Inactive hide details for Thomas Kratz ---05/18/2010 12:02:54 AM---Hi Susan,Thomas Kratz ---05/18/2010 12:02:54 AM---Hi Susan,

          Thomas Kratz <eiswind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          05/18/2010 12:02 AM
          Please respond to P2 developer discussions