Re: [p2-dev] how to mirror an update-site and dependencies using p2

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/p2/Ant_Tasks/Partial_Mirroring/Example

Use followStrict="false" to get everything; use followStrict="true" to get only the stuff from the specified site(s).

For shell invocation, save your script as mirror.xml, then do `ant -f mirror.xml`

Nick