Re: [p2-dev] How to build a product that includes P2 support, but is only executed on the console

Title: Re: [p2-dev] How to build a product that includes P2 support, but is only executed on the console
Michael,

Thanks for your response.
Actually I am able to export the product using the export wizard and create a runnable product using the director.
But obviously the export wizard does more than the P2 commands.

While using the IDE does indeed produce the repository as I expect, this does not happen during the PDE build.
So with the resulting repository from the build I cannot create an executable product ... :-(

Cheers
  Juergen