[p2-dev] How to build a product that includes P2 support, but is only executed on the console

Title: How to build a product that includes P2 support, but is only executed on the console
Hi all,

I would like to use the PDE build to create a standalone server product that supports provisioning.

Basically I would like to reuse the p2 configuration stuff a product usually supports
(profiles & startup of installed bundles from the p2 ( configuration/org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator/ ).

Apart from that I could live without a native starter as the server does not provide a GUI.

Any hints/directions what I have to do?
--
Juergen Kindler

Back to the top