[p2-dev] How to create zip file which contains a product build?

Hello there,
Our product is very similar to Eclipse SDK which contains configuration files and folders which are outside the directory features and plugins. With the build property p2.gathering=true, we can now generate a P2 repository which contains all the features and plugins and the user can install from the repository. But we also want to create a zip file which contains everything, included eclipse.exe and jre so that the user can just download the zip file and unzip it, as they can do with the Eclipse SDK. Can you please advise how to do it?
Thanks.

Best Regards

Samuel Wu

Back to the top