From: Thomas M Houser <tmhouser@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 04/13/2010 07:33 PM
Subject: [p2-dev] osgi.launcherPath
Sent by: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

We're seeing some weird encoding of the osgi.launcherPath property in the "config.ini" file:

#This configuration file was written by: org.eclipse.equinox.internal.frameworkadmin.equinox.EquinoxFwConfigFileParser

#Tue Apr 13 15:22:48 PDT 2010

osgi.launcherPath=C\:%5CProgram%20Files%5CIBM%5CXYZ

Historically, this property value was just a file path (i.e. appropriate as a parameter to "new File(launcherPath)"):

osgi.launcherPath=C\:\\Program Files\\IBM\\XYZ

Is this a bug?