Re: [p2-dev] duplicate IUs

On 03/31/2010 10:50 PM, Ian Bull wrote:
On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 1:46 PM, Thomas Hallgren <thomas@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Ian and Susan,
There are several ways to get a unique result. One is to use "unique() or latest()" in a query. Even if you just iterate over the result, it will be guaranteed to be unique.

This is not consistent with what I saw.  I queried a composite repo for ALL IUs, and IUs were duplicated between child repos.  When I iterated over the result, I got duplicates.

Oops, my statement was ambigous. What I meant to say was:

When you iterate over a result that is obtained using unique() or latest(), the result will not contain duplicates.

Just iterating an arbitrary result might well give you duplicates.

- thomas

Back to the top