Re: [p2-dev] GSOC Project - Power-user p2 views

Most of these "power users" come from Linux. A good place to start is the various package managers/installers available for Linux distributions.
Some that have been mentioned in the past include Synaptic Package Manager, Ubuntu Installer, etc.

The admin UI is very "p2-centric" - it directly shows the underlying p2 model so in this way it's not really appropriate. But the fact that the pieces are implemented as views vs. modal, task-based workflows is probably something to consider.

You might also want to check the p2 bugs prefixed with [ui] for discussions in this area.

susan

Inactive hide details for Isuru Udana ---03/29/2010 03:19:20 AM---I am working on the above mentioned project. But I am not cleIsuru Udana ---03/29/2010 03:19:20 AM---I am working on the above mentioned project. But I am not clear about the expectation of the power users. I know that it is som

          Isuru Udana <isudana@xxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          03/29/2010 03:19 AM
          Please respond to P2 developer discussions