[p2-dev] P2 to shutdown and restart Eclipse

Hello,

I am trying to configure P2 to update our plugin software. This involves replacing some files in our native code. As some of these files may be locked by our plugin, we think it is the best to replace them after eclipse is shutdown. I was wondering if the following can be down through P2:

1. Download the software and place it in a temporary location.

2. Prompt user that Eclipse will be shutdown and retart.

3. Wait until Eclipse is shutdown. Replace the files in our native code.

4. Restart Eclipse.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Alain Lee