Re: [p2-dev] p2 stuffs at eclipsecon

Steffen and I are presenting on Wednesday at 3:45.
Our slides are posted now.

http://www.eclipsecon.org/2010/sessions/?page=sessions&id=1205

Inactive hide details for Pascal Rapicault ---03/19/2010 06:55:19 PM---If you are talking at eclipsecon about p2 or describe hoPascal Rapicault ---03/19/2010 06:55:19 PM---If you are talking at eclipsecon about p2 or describe how you use p2, please send me a note with a link to the your talk and da

          Pascal Rapicault <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          03/19/2010 06:55 PM
          Please respond to P2 developer discussions