Re: [p2-dev] IProvisioningAgentProvider service

I believe support was added to PDE in Eclipse 3.5 to automatically mark the ds bundle to be started. In Eclipse 3.4, you'll need to go to the "plugins" tab in the JUnit test launch configuration, and manually tweak the ds bundle to have start level = 1 and auto-start = true.

John