[p2-dev] P2 API changes

Hi guys,

we are from DSDP-Sequoyah project and we are facing some difficulties
because we are now responsible for the Pulsar Package and it depends
on some packages from P2.
We had to adapt our code to compile against Helios, and it was working
for 3.6M5.
Now we are adapting it again to 3.6M6, because some APIs have changed.

We're using the following packages:
 org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core
 org.eclipse.equinox.p2.console
 org.eclipse.equinox.p2.metadata
 org.eclipse.equinox.p2.engine
 org.eclipse.equinox.p2.touchpoint.natives
 org.eclipse.equinox.p2.artifact.repository
 org.eclipse.equinox.p2.repository
 org.eclipse.equinox.p2.director
 org.eclipse.equinox.p2.metadata.repository
 org.eclipse.equinox.p2.ui
 org.eclipse.equinox.p2.ui.sdk

Do you guys plan to make any more changes on P2's API?

Daniel Pastore

Back to the top