[p2-dev] 3.6 list review

3.6 is soon to be over and we still have about 160 bugs assigned to 3.6.

I've already done some clean up among those, but I still think that we need to do further triaging of what's left. I'm therefore asking every p2 committer to review each bug that is assigned to them and decide if they think this issue should be fixed for 3.6, delayed or never fixed (don't forget to ask for help to person who raised the bug and point them at the code).

Finally if you think that we are about to miss something important for 3.6, please bring those bugs forward.

Thank you,

PaScaL

Back to the top