Re: [p2-dev] Where's p2?

I'm going to dig up the most controversial bug reports to bring to the BoF.  The beer taste so much better after a good argument :-).

cheers,
ian

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 8:35 AM, Pascal Rapicault <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've just submitted a BOF where I hope we can discuss this: p2 BOF

On 2010-03-05, at 10:51 AM, Schaefer, Doug wrote:

This is all very cool. We should get together at EclipseCon and compare notes. It would be a great experience for users if they could install stuff from each of these vendors into their Eclipse installation. It works in free/open source, but how far away are we from being able to do it commercially as well.

Cheers,
Doug.