[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: <David.Dubrow@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 17:16:04 +0100
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: Acq7s0OR3chCV5wrQx6OLgQRPn0yRAAArlU0
- Thread-topic: [p2-dev] Where's p2?
Title: Re: [p2-dev] Where's p2?
On 3/4/10 9:55 AM, "ext Daniel Jacobowitz" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 03, 2010 at 11:59:34AM -0500, Kim Moir wrote:
> If you know of any other companies that should be added to the list,
> please let me know. Or if you know of companies that are using p2 for
> internal applications, that would be great too.
CodeSourcery is, also.
p2-dev mailing list