Re: [p2-dev] p2 QL feedback / discussion

I have one worry:

The only documentation we have at this point is what I wrote on the wiki [1]. It's now up to date with the latest changes but I need help formalizing this into a format that fits in the IDE Help. I know that writing good documentation takes a lot of effort and that I might be less proficient in make good sense of things then I am as an implementer.

What is the process of getting things into the help system?

- thomas

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Query_Language_for_p2