Re: [p2-dev] Match/Context naming

I have the same problem with BooleanQuery that you have with MatchQuery - both kinds of queries are boolean.
What about...

IsolationQuery - the answer can be determined in isolation
RelativeToCandidatesQuery - the answer depends on the candidates

I realize that second name is too long, but I would know exactly what it meant.

Inactive hide details for Thomas Hallgren ---02/23/2010 11:28:55 PM---On 02/24/2010 12:28 AM, Susan Franklin McCourt wrote:Thomas Hallgren ---02/23/2010 11:28:55 PM---On 02/24/2010 12:28 AM, Susan Franklin McCourt wrote:

          Thomas Hallgren <thomas@xxxxxxx>
          Sent by: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          02/23/2010 11:28 PM
          Please respond to P2 developer discussions