Re: [p2-dev] Using p2 expression or QL to query all IUs which provide a capability in a specific namespace

Hi Tom,

On 02/23/2010 05:38 PM, Thomas Watson wrote:

What is the expression in p2 QL for querying all IUs in a repository that provide a capability with a specific namespace? For example, all IUs providing the osgi.bundle namespace.

Try this:

 new ExpressionQuery(IInstallableUnit.class,
   "providedCapabilities.exists(p | p.namespace == 'osgi.bundle')");

Is there some documentation on using the QL for querying provided capabilities in general?

All we have right now is the wiki page and it's not 100% up-to-date. It's now next on my todo list.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Query_Language_for_p2

HTH,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top