[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[p2-dev] provplan does not check availability of artifacts?
- From: "Haigermoser, Helmut" <Helmut.Haigermoser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 19:22:01 +0100
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcqkNJ0L5FaFJ8yRR9mmMMqb3unGAg==
- Thread-topic: provplan does not check availability of artifacts?
Ciao Experts! :)
I was just trying to write some pre-install verification code and was
surprised to find out that even if no artifact repo was present my
IPlanner.getProvPlan method would return IStatus.isOK() == true.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong here, or am I using the wrong methods to
check for something like this?
My use case is that I want to evaluate the available IUs + artifacts for
"sanity", especially in regards of whether or not all artifact(key)s
needed can actually be found. Is this a workflow you guys do support, or
one you would like to get a contribution for?
Thanks for your insights! :)
everyone's first vi session: