Re: [p2-dev] IProvisioningAgentProvider service

Correction, the bundle actually does have some non-internal interfaces (not sure why I didn't notice the org.apache.felix.scr.* interfaces at first), but it doesn't help to reference them since the bundle doesn't have a "Bundle-ActivationPolicy: lazy" in its manifest.  So it looks like I am stuck with adding this bundle to the "osgi.bundles" property in "config.ini" or explicitly starting the bundle in my code.  Unless I am missing something.

From: Thomas M Houser/Beaverton/IBM@IBMUS
To: p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 01/28/2010 10:16 PM
Subject: [p2-dev] IProvisioningAgentProvider service
Sent by: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

When I try to get the IProvisioningAgentProvider service, I've found that the only way I can make it work is if I first start the "org.eclipse.equinox.ds" bundle.  Is there a simpler way to do this other than adding this bundle to the "osgi.bundles" property in "config.ini" or explicitly starting the bundle in my code?  Why doesn't this bundle have a non-internal class or interface that I could reference to force it to start?  Or am I missing something?