Re: [p2-dev] Director logs when using product export

Thanks, there were (are) two bugs here
1. Not seeing the director output
and 2, the reason the director failed.

It seems (although I have to dig a little deeper), that in this particular eclipse install, the p2.ui bundle was being started (I think that's my fault,but I'm not sure).  When the headless director was being run (as part of build) and it hit some unsigned content, it found the UI Service to warn the user. However, the platform wasn't actually running, so this warning failed.  This was all with 3.5.1.  I'll dig a little deeper into this problem and file the appropriate bugs.

Thanks Pascal,

cheers,
ian