Re: [p2-dev] p2ql Keyed Parameters

Hi Ian,
I dropped the support for keyed parameters. They just slowed things down :-) and I didn't see any real use for them.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

On 01/23/2010 12:41 AM, Ian Bull wrote:
Thomas Hallgren,

I had a few small examples that I produced to help me learn a bit more about
p2ql. One of the examples made use of the key parameters that you discuss on
the wiki [1]. However, these don't compile anymore. Did the keyed parameter
support get dropped? or has it been moved.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Query_Language_for_p2

I don't need it, I'm just curious (so I can update my examples).

cheers,
ian