[p2-dev] topics for p2 tutorial

Ian and I will be providing a tutorial on p2 at EclipseCon this year.

We're looking for feedback from the community on the topics that you'd like covered in such a tutorial.  The original topic of this tutorial was to be focused on building with p2 but the program committee asked us to broaden the scope.

Anyways, any suggestions of topics that you'd like included in a tutorial would be appreciated.  Please update the wiki with your thoughts.

Wiki
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseCon_2010_p2_tutorial

Current Abstract
https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/2010/view_talk.php?id=1327