Re: [p2-dev] Test build from the branch

https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/view/Eclipse%20and%20Equinox/
for all the builds or
https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/view/Eclipse%20and%20Equinox/job/equinox_R3_6_api_cleanup/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/

for the last successful one.

Look through the build artifacts, you should be able to find the SDK (or use the build as repo and update to it).

cheers,
ian

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 1:37 PM, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Pascal,

Where can one get this build?  Sorry...I haven't been following the p2 procedure WRT branch handling for a while.

Scott

Pascal Rapicault wrote:

A test build is available from the branch.
This build represents the exact same code that got merged back in HEAD.
While we are still waiting on the build from HEAD to complete, please sniff test this build.

Thx

PaScaL