Re: [p2-dev] The metadata.genertor bundle

Yes, it's being maintained and we'll likely need to merge it back. We had a goal of completely removing all references to it in the SDK but I'm not sure if we've completed that - I recall some usage in PDE build I think. Even then, we need to decide if we want to keep at least the command line app for compatibility, since that was the only documented way to produce p2 repositories in Eclipse 3.4 and many were using it for that purpose. I don't think that will get sorted out in the next week so we'll need to keep it for the time being.

Thomas Hallgren <thomas@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/07/2010 05:14 PM

Please respond to

cc
Subject
[p2-dev] The metadata.genertor bundle

Hi,
Do we still maintain the o.e.e.p2.metadata.generator bundle? I.e. do we
plan to merge it back?

- thomas