Re: [p2-dev] Extending classes with generics

Thanks Andrew,

After a few restarts / rebuilds, I am able to run on a 1.4 VM.

I still think we need to improve the workflow a bit (directly support jsr14 on the compiler settings and investigate why we get the bogus marker).

cheers,
ian

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 10:46 AM, Andrew Niefer <aniefer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 01/06/2010 12:04:11 PM:

> However, I don't appear to be able to self host on a 1.4 VM. When I
> try and launch I get a variety of errors like:

> Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/eclipse/

Make sure you clean your entire workspace and let everything rebuild.
I have successfully self hosted under a 1.4 vm as well, all the pde/build tests that use p2 also pass under 1.4.

-Andrew