[p2-dev] p2 Query

I have released the changes for the query work.  IQueryables now return an IQueryResult.  The idea is that repository designers *can* create a return result that supports lazy results, etc...

I noticed we have one failing test case. I reverted my change, and it still happens, so it doesn't appear to be a result of the query work. I haven't had a chance to look at what's going on in the test case yet.

cheers,
ian