[p2-dev] New build for testing

As discussed during this week call, please take some time today to test our most recent build. Make sure to at least go over the steps in http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/p2/UI_Manual_Tests but also try your favourite scenario.

The build to use is available at https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/equinox_R3_6_api_cleanup/26/artifact/builds/transfer/files/testUpdates-I/ It contains the most recent changes such as collector removal, IU move, engine changes, ant task move, etc.

PaScaL

Back to the top