[p2-dev] Tagged p2.* for Helios M4 warmup build

I noticed several p2 bundles had changes in HEAD that have not been tagged. I am assuming these changes are intended for M4 so I tagged them.

The map file has been updated for the following Bug changes:
+ Bug 296288. Bad memory performance with multiple p2.repo2runnable calls (NEW)
+ Bug 296558. Wrong version attribute for the self provided capability of a category IU (FIXED)

The following projects have changed:
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.updatesite
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.repository.tools
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.tests