Re: [p2-dev] Build from the branch available

It is very cool to have this build!

When I went to run the p2 UI tests in this build, I had some odd failures regarding my launch config. That happens to me quite frequently, but in trying to track it down, I noticed that there is no longer the checkbox for supporting install (pde target p2 provisioning) in the launch config page.

Is that checkbox gone because we've broken pde/p2 self hosting in our branch build?

susan

Inactive hide details for Pascal Rapicault ---11/23/2009 10:05:43 AM---We now have our first build from the R3_6_api_cleanup brPascal Rapicault ---11/23/2009 10:05:43 AM---We now have our first build from the R3_6_api_cleanup branch!

          Pascal Rapicault <Pascal_Rapicault@xxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          11/23/2009 10:04 AM
          Please respond to P2 developer discussions