[p2-dev] Multi-agent support released into p2 branch

I have released a first cut at support for multiple p2 agents in the same framework instance. This is available in the p2 development branch (R3_6_api_cleanup). I have focused mainly on the basic pieces (engine, director, publisher, repository managers), and have only done basic testing. All tests are passing, which means the "single agent" use case is still working, but the tests aren't thoroughly exercising the multiple agent code paths yet (apart from the director app tests). In any case, it's in good enough shape for people to try it out and report bugs and give feedback. I know PDE and Buckminster have some use cases for this support so hopefully they find it helpful. More details can be found on this wiki page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/p2/Multiple_Agents

Back to the top