Re: [p2-dev] p2: Migration question for large scale Eclipse deployment

Jeff-
thanks a lot for this valuable information.
I will try to create the bundles.info on the fly first, and see if that works. Would definitely be the least effort path if it works fine. Currently I have a large Perl script running that sets up the user's environment, creates initial workspaces, creates platform.xml etc. before launching Eclipse. It would be easy to add a bundles.info creation step there.
But I will definitely take a closer look at Yoxos and what it all provides.
Thanks again, I'll report here how things are going.
 -Achim

Back to the top