[p2-dev] Branch PSF files

In order to more easily keep track of all the projects we are changing an possibly provide patches to downstream teams, I have created two psf files located in the R_3_6_api_cleanup branch of the org.eclipse.equinox.p2.releng project:
R3_6_api_cleanup_projectSet.psf
which refers to all of our projects including some that are not commonly used or shipped that we should still keep in sync
p2_users_R_3_6_api_cleanup_projectSet.psf
which refers to all the release train and eclipse SDK projects that use p2 API. We should strive to provide patches to these teams regularly in order to alleviate the burden of circulating huge patches among us.

Please make sure to load all of these projects before starting any major change.

Thx

PaScaL

Back to the top