Re: [p2-dev] p2: Migration question for large scale Eclipse deployment

Tim,
that helps a lot for my first steps. Pulse sounds promising, but it is not available for Solaris :-( I had contact with Todd Williams about that already.

I figure the bundles.info should go into a user configuration tree (starting Eclipse with the -configuration option), right?

Thanks for your help!
  Achim