[p2-dev] Tracking API Breakage

Are we tracking (provisional) API breakage?

Obviously the moving of Query from Core to Metadata was breaking, but also we added a new constructor to InstallableUnitQuery which means anyone who was using new InstallableUnitQuery(null) [meaning give me all IUs I don't care what they match] now gets a compile error:

"The constructor is ambiguous"

This is not a big deal, I'm just wondering if we are tracking these things?

cheers,
ian