Re: [p2-dev] Update site error: Resulting configuration does not contain the platform

Which plugin are you trying to update? Where from?
Which version of eclipse do you use?

Inactive hide details for HariBabu M ---10/15/2009 11:06:00 AM---I am trying so hard to figure out this problem can’t locate tHariBabu M ---10/15/2009 11:06:00 AM---I am trying so hard to figure out this problem can’t locate this problem and even the mail postings not helped.

HariBabu M <HariBabu.M@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

10/15/2009 11:06 AM

[p2-dev] Update site error: Resulting configuration does not contain the platform

I am trying so hard to figure out this problem can’t locate this problem and even the mail postings not helped.

I am trying to update my svn site: (Software updates - Update sites to visit) from Help -> software updates
“Resulting configuration does not contain the platform” is appeared and can’t able to update this site.

Thanks
Haribabu