[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: "Haigermoser, Helmut" <Helmut.Haigermoser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:58:45 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcpOcSjRfqJi2/HlSGm7K61tRvjMEg==
- Thread-topic: inclusion rules
Ciao P2 :)
I'm hunting a bug in our installer and traced issues back into a "weird"
Turns out the profile contains "STRICT" inclusion rules for non-root,
So, what's the policy with strict rules, does a STRICT inclusion rule
for an IU indicate it has been part of the change request that triggered
it's installation? It's effect is quite clear, IUs with that propery set
cannot implicitely be removed (e.g. by removing their group IU),
but now that I saw the rules for such non-group IUs in place I wonder if
there is more to that rule than meets the eye?