[p2-dev] get loaded repos?

HI everyone,

I'm working on a feature for PDE to help search repos and add IUs to your target.  In the case of searching all repositories, I figured we could do this in some lazy way (start searching, as we find IUs that match, add them to the list).  In this case, I thought we should search "loaded" repos first, that is, repos from which we have an up-to-date local cache.  Is there a way to query the metadata manager to get such a list?

cheers,
ian