Re: [p2-dev] update site from the product build

This should work exactly as you describe it (I assume your bundles also have monotonically increasing version numbers).

If you crack open the content.xml do you see your updated IUs (that is, the metadata corresponding to the new products / features / bundles you built)?  I wonder if you are pointing to an old version of the repository.

cheers,
ian