[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [p2-dev] Problems building product using Galileo SR1, missing launcher
- From: "Resheim, Torkild Ulvoy" <Torkild.Ulvoy-Resheim@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 11:18:57 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcpDNu0CpQs1B68OQ7GNtqdYrdp4SQABN+uAAAAdy0AAAB5q4AABDwFg
- Thread-topic: [p2-dev] Problems building product using Galileo SR1, missing launcher
Looking through all the bundles in the project I find some hard dependencies on org.eclipse.* 3.5.0 bundles in some of the newer plug-ins. I guess the PDE tools fills that in as the default value. Anyhow, soon as I fix that and do a new build I think the problem I was having will go away.