Re: [p2-dev] Fragment oddities

Ian, Pascal,
Thanks for the clarification. I understand how it works now and why you decided to call it fragments. I guess that if really I want to query for all OSGi fragments, I can safely do so by looking for IU's that has a provided capability in the 'osgi.fragment' that appoints the host.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren