Re: [p2-dev] How to determine values for some p2 arguments passed to p2 director app

The arguments expected in p2.os, ws and arch correspond to the configurations supported by eclipse.
You can find the list on http://help.eclipse.org/galileo/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/guide/ua_dynamic_filters.htm where osgi.os can be used for p2.os, and so on.

PaScaL

Inactive hide details for "cloudczm@xxxxxxxxx" ---09/23/2009 02:53:56 PM---Hello,"cloudczm@xxxxxxxxx" ---09/23/2009 02:53:56 PM---Hello,

"cloudczm@xxxxxxxxx" <cloudczm@xxxxxxxxx>

p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/23/2009 02:53 PM

[p2-dev] How to determine values for some p2 arguments passed to p2 director app

Hello,

When executing the p2 directory application, some of the arguments that can be passed include the p2.os, p2.arch, and p2.ws. What are the possible values for each of these arguments? Also, how can we capture these values for each of the operating systems, i.e. what commands can we execute on each of the operating systems to obtains these values?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks