[p2-dev] [equinox-dev] Equinox P2 updates folder

Hello,
I have an Eclipse based product (i use sdk 3.4.1) that has the following content:

eclipse/
     configuration/
     dropins/
     features/
     jre/
     p2/
     plugins/
     readme
folder1/
folder2/

In folder1 i have :
  subfolder1
  subfolder2
  a1.pdf
  a2.pdf
  b1.dll
  b2.dll

How can i make my Eclipse p2 see folder1 as having files and subfolder that should be updated?
If it is possible (as i read in p2 documentation), how will i be able to add updates on a site(until now i could only add features) for folder1 and its structure?
Sorry for my trivial questions, but I've just started to learn about the P2 updater.

Thank you,
Madalina

Back to the top